Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Today I took the kiddos to the park and on the way home I realized one of the churches right by our home is having Vacation Bible School. I loved VBS when I was younger! Last year, I took Andrew for one night at a church in town and all he kept saying was, "IT WAS SOOO LONG". The boys have always had Mrs. Mindy come to the house to watch them while I'm working they're not use to going places like that, except church. This year Andrew is much more excited about it. He was sooo wired when he came home telling us all about it. Too bad we only found out about it today:(. We're sending Parker tomorrow night, turns out they can be in the same class. Parker is really excited about going with big brother (and I'm excited about maybe getting to swim:). I had fun spending some quality time with Parker and Piper. I'm hoping to find a few VBS's around so Andrew can get use to being around other kids his age. Cameron said when he pulled up to the church Andrew said, "hey look.. there's a girl, I like her.. and there's a boy that looks like he's my age, I'm going to be friends with him".

Also, I took some pics last night of sweet Anna, Jennifer and David's baby. She was soooo precious. She practically smiled the entire time. Jennifer added some photos on her site but I wanted to add one that I played with in photoshop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! How'd you do that?! I have Photoshop; I really need to just sit down and learn how to use it.

Jenny said...

It's pretty easy... I googled how to do it a while back and found this video:
http://video.about.com/graphicssoft/Partial-BW-Images-in-Elements.htm

The Outlaw Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Outlaw Family said...

We love VBS too!! There is a church within walking distance from our house that we have been sending the kids to all week. It has been AWESOME! It is from 6 -8:45! We have had date night everynight!! Plus, the kids have learned SO much. pretty much the greatest week :)