Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who cares if it's 10:39 pm?

I was craving twice baked potatoes so I'm making them:). 
So I'm trying to figure out how to design a header for my blog and I'm clueless. Okay, so it's probably because I don't have time to figure it out but I will one of these days. I'm wanting to do something like  Aaron has done. He has alternating pictures as the header that change every time his page is refreshed. I started reading something about how to do that last night but didn't have time to finish reading it. I'd also love to have several different pictures collaged as the header, but HOW do you do that? Let's all try to figure it out.... Aaron can't have the only cool alternating header!!
Just for laughs:)...
Cameron came home the other night from work and couldn't find Piper in the floor... he said he felt like he was looking at one those Where's Waldo books:). This is seriously what the living room looks like at least once a day. 

5 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

I LOVE THIS POST! when i get my camera i will take a shot like that of my living room! and the kitchen!

those taters sound great!

Little Oak Table said...

i am so tired. i keep meaning to tell you. todd and michelle from church have a sage green couch and chair/ottoman-same style that we had. are ya'll intereted in it?

Little Oak Table said...

yes, it's the same one!

what is ya'lls schedule the rest of the week?

houseofeling said...

I love what Aaron has done...so cleaver and cute. I just paid someone only $10 to make me a custom one and install it for me, because I lazy and challenged like that.

what you have now is cute though...

Anita said...

aaron says thanks for the props, and to e-mail or call him and he'll help you!! i need a new 'do' on my blog too!