Thursday, June 19, 2008

I better get busy...

Whew... I'm really behind. I've had my baby announcements for a while and mailed off some last week but still need to mail the rest. I'm also behind on my thank you cards, same story, mailed some not all. Well today I really felt behind because I got my 2nd thank-you card for the same gift from Anna, who had little Jack-Jack the same day I had Piper. Man, not only has she mailed out thank-you cards but she even was thoughtful enough to send me two:). I really need to get busy! So for those of you who never receive an announcement because I'm super slow, here's a pic of them:)...


Also, update on the wreck. Piper and I have been going to the chiropractor the last couple of days. My neck and stuff are pretty bad, mainly just giving me tons of headaches. The doc said Piper has a couple of knots on the side of her neck, probably just some muscle spasms. Bless her soul. She really does enjoy being adjusted. The doctor is so good with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet!

the Percifuls said...

Beautiful!