Friday, June 27, 2008

Sweet Surprise, Cute Tee and Short Temper

Cameron bought me the prettiest flowers today:). My birthday is Sunday so he thought he would get me something sweet to kick off the birthday weekend:).


We got Piper some really cute onsies at Target the other night:) This one is one of my favs... it says DADDY ROCKS and sings to me:) how sweet and appropriate!


Ugghhhh... I hate my flesh. I despise losing my temper and seem to do it often with sweet Parker. I think it's because he's so much like me with all of his passions and energy. He is sooo passionate about life which is super fun but he's also just as passionate when he's upset and I try so hard not to lose my cool with him but unfortunately I fail all too often. I screamed at him today before nap time so when he got up I apologized and told him I wanted to pray with him and ask God to forgive mommy... only problem is I probably should've turned off Word Girl first:)... Do you all have kiddos with entirely different personalities and find it difficult sometimes to handle?

1 comment:

made2mama said...

Happy Birthday Sister! Hope your day was extra sweet and super special!;)