Friday, June 6, 2008

Water Fun





The boys have had the best time today playing in the water. Cam and I bought this cool little sprinkler thing in the 99 cent section at Target. Great, cheap fun:). I'm hoping to go swimming tonight when Cam gets home. My mom had the boys for a while yesterday so I was able to go by myself for a bit:)... have I mentioned how much I LOVE SWIMMING??!! Poor little Piper thought she was left all alone because I had the monitor on so I could hear her when she woke up.. guess it would've helped to have the monitor on the right channel. Uho!! I did come to check every once in a while and she was still sleeping but when I came in she was crying pretty hard and I realized the monitor was set to the wrong channel. I will say though that I really enjoyed the relaxing alone time:) sorry Piper!

No comments: