Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday morning

The house smells great because I'm making this, thanks Jennifer. Poor Cam is at work and is going to miss out:( We miss him!! He was off work 3 days last week which was VERY helpful because of our wreck. I've had a constant headache since and my neck is horrible:(. Maybe I should call Dr. Parker, he's currently playing doc with Piper. It's sweet:) He's got some of his toy tools and is fixing her. She doesn't seem to mind.
We don't really have anything planned for today, hopefully it will be a nice, lazy Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound good!!! I may need to make something. It's so dreary outside, and the kids are climbing the walls. I'm sleepy, but I think I could manage something yummy.

The Outlaw Family said...

so, I read this and immediately went to the store to get the stuff I needed to make it!! Can't wait to try it, but I'm thinking the calories in one bite have to record breaking!! Yum Yum!!