Thursday, June 12, 2008

Code Blue...

Cam bought me an early b-day present tonight (my b-day isn't until the 29th). I've been wanting DDR (dance dance revolution) for our PS2 so I can work out. One of our fundraisers at the Jr. High for the kids of Uganda was a DDR and Guitar Hero party. Those Jr. High kids were awesome at it and I thought it would be fun to do to get in shape. You know they have a workout mode... Have you ever DDR'd or Guitar Hero'd?? They're super hard... or at least to me. The boys are at VBS so I'm getting a workout (or possibly having a heart attack). I told Cam we'll have to have some friends over and have them do it so we can laugh at them:)... I think Anna and Shane would be pretty funny:).

3 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

girl we got some moves let me tell ya!

made2mama said...

I just played DDR at my sister's and loved it! She plays Rock Band with her friends and they all love it. I've been tryin to get Brian to get me a WII so I can party;)

7TimeChampion said...

I would own you!! I have moves they don't even have names for. We can rent the sumo suits...that would advance the workout I think.