Thursday, June 19, 2008

Red vs Blue

Well, it looks like JuJu (Andrew) has a girlfriend, or make that two. When Andrew went to VBS last week he came home and told us all about the new friends he met and then kind of smiled and said one of them was his girlfriend. I said, "really" did you talk to that girl a lot, he said, "sure I did... I told her I loved her". I said, "you did, what did she say?" he said, "she said... stop it". :) I said, "why did she say that?" he said, "because we were singing". The same church has a Bible Club on Wednesday nights for Parker and Andrew's age and when they came home I asked Andrew if that same girl was there and he said, "no but there was another one. I have 2 girlfriends, one wears a blue shirt and one wears a red one."

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

Girl, I just noticed your text last night around midnight and freaked out. I didn't know ya'll had been in a wreck and I am soo sorry about that. That is very, very scary and I'm thankful you two were OK. My goodness.

The Uptons said...

Funny stuff...he's keeping his options open!