Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ready for Kindergarten... say it aint so:(


Today Andrew went for his Kindergarten Pre-Screening to make sure he's ready for Kindergarten. He had sooo much fun. He took one dollar bill and a nickel to give to the teacher:). I told him that we didn't need to give them money they may think we're bribing them:). As soon as we went up to sign in he told the lady, "I have money". She said, "you do, what are you going to do with that money?" He said, "I want to give it to you". It was sooo funny. She thought it was sweet and told him to save it so he could get himself a snow cone. I was so proud of him. He wasn't scared at all. They took him back to a room with a lot of different stations to see what all he can do. The kids stay in there for almost an hour. As soon as he was finished, he came out of the door and screamed, "Mommy... I DID REALLY GOOD". He was so proud of himself! It was so cute. All of the other parents giggled. I'm really excited for him to go to Kindergarten but I'm also soooo sad:(. What a big boy he's becoming.

Tonight while I was reading some Bible stories to Andrew and Parker we started talking about how we are all sinners but when we get to Heaven we no longer sin. Andrew said, "You mean like when we eat something that has a wrapper on it, we'll throw it in the trash instead of on the floor":)... how sweet!

1 comment:

Becke' said...

I LOVE the "sinner" story. Very precious that throwing trash on the floor is the worst thing in the world to a 5 year old!