Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Cam and I were married 6 years ago tomorrow (June 15th). What a busy 6 years we've had. Cam and I met at Association of Baptist Students at UCA. We became friends and continued our friendship for years. Cam, Brian, Jalyn and I had the best time together. We all had similar personalities and sense of humors and had so much fun being silly. A couple of years into the friendship, Cam and I began dating. A few months into our dating relationship I left for Africa for the summer. I think we both knew when I was getting on the plane to leave that we would spend our lives together. God has blessed us so much with 3 wonderful children. Our children are little miracles since I was told I wouldn't be able to have children. Cam and I are so thankful that God has chosen to give us the opportunity to try to teach Andrew, Parker and Piper all about Him. Cameron is the most amazing husband. He's patient, kind, loving, and just tons of fun to be around. I honestly can't imagine my life without him. Every morning as he leaves for work, I thank God that he's my husband and pray that He brings him home safely from work. He is also an amazing daddy. Andrew and Parker love playing with him. Piper is also very fond of her daddy. She LOVES to be held by him. I have learned so much from Cameron and am so thankful God has given me him to spend my life with.

3 comments:

Becke' said...

Happy Anniversary! I love sweet love stories.

made2mama said...

Happy 6th year anniversary to you both;)

the Percifuls said...

Happy anniversary!!