Friday, June 6, 2008

Sweet girl and Mud Soup



Piper is such a sweetheart. Earlier this week she found her voice and has been making some funny noises. The other night she wouldn't go to sleep because she wanted to make noises:). She's also been smiling a lot lately. We're all loving our little Piper.

Andrew is obsessed with the Food Network! He LOVES it. He could really sit and watch it nonstop. It's so sweet. He and Parker are constantly making mud soup outside. I can't tell you how many hours they spend finding all kinds of fun, yummy things for their mud soup. One day a couple of months ago Andrew was whipping up a batch of soup outside and all of the sudden I saw him drop his drawers and the next thing I know he's adding a special ingredient, his pee. He then bends down to smell his mud soup. Cam and I were sitting at the table eating and just shook our heads. So, pretty much if they ever offer you mud soup, I would just politely decline. Boys will be boys:).

5 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

oopsy on the monitor but funny!

i will have to check out that sprinkler. becke' has a sweet kid pool but i can't find one like it.

my neighbors have a pool and sometimes when i am washing dishes i see them swimming. i just splash my sudsy water and dream :).

Little Oak Table said...

bless your heart! the blood sugar thing is not nice to be keeping you up! our house looked like an explosion yesterday. i told shane i was going crazy and we had to clean. at least the kitchen/living area. i cannot take the clutter, i told him this is my office during the day and it gots to be neat if we can. :)
of course by 9am every day all the toys are unearthed and it looks crazy. oh well.

we are in the midst of a yard sale. jack is on a growth spurt. eating a full meal every 2 hrs.

i'm learning to type 1 handed and am thankful to have blogs to read.

David said...

If Andrew ever needs to talk about the latest shows on the Food Network with another addict, just let me know. I can help him adjust to society without having to give up his Food TV addiction. :-)

David said...

(I should have mentioned that I am watching "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" on the Food Network as I comment on your blog.)

Anita said...

i guess he was making pee soup this time!! abby loves watching food shows too-isn't that funny!